Reuters | May 16, 2018 22:00
LONDON, May 16 (Reuters) - Trading activity was relatively muted on Wednesday with traders waiting for a Angolan allocations for July after the preliminary programme emerged, while an outage affecting Forcados dampened activity in Nigerian crudes.
* Nigeria's Trans-Forcados pipeline was shut down at the end of last week after a leak was found, repairs are on-going. Angola's preliminary loading programme emerged with 48 cargoes in July versus 43 cargoes in June. About 6-7 cargoes of Angolan crude from the June programme were still available. State firm Sonangol was said to have sold its last spot cargo, which was Girassol. This had been shown at dated Brent plus 70 cents a barrel.
* No term allocations for Angolan were announced.
* About 25 cargoes of June-loading Nigerian cargoes were still available with about half held by Total and Shell (LON:RDSa).
* Indonesian oil company Pertamina's tender for July 8-10 delivery and July 23-27 delivery closes on Thursday.
* Pertamina has another tender for 1-10 or 16-20 August or early September delivery closing on Monday.
* India's HPCL issued a buy tender but specifics did not immediately emerge, traders said.
Written By: Reuters
Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible. Currency trading on margin involves high risk, and is not suitable for all investors. Trading or investing in cryptocurrencies carries with it potential risks. Prices of cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and may be affected by external factors such as financial, regulatory or political events. Cryptocurrencies are not suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange or any other financial instrument or cryptocurrencies you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), Forex and cryptocurrencies prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn’t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
Fusion Media may be compensated by the advertisers that appear on the website, based on your interaction with the advertisements or advertisers.