Reuters | May 16, 2018 22:00
LONDON, May 16 (Reuters) - Trading activity was relatively muted on Wednesday with traders waiting for a Angolan allocations for July after the preliminary programme emerged, while an outage affecting Forcados dampened activity in Nigerian crudes.
* Nigeria's Trans-Forcados pipeline was shut down at the end of last week after a leak was found, repairs are on-going. Angola's preliminary loading programme emerged with 48 cargoes in July versus 43 cargoes in June. About 6-7 cargoes of Angolan crude from the June programme were still available. State firm Sonangol was said to have sold its last spot cargo, which was Girassol. This had been shown at dated Brent plus 70 cents a barrel.
* No term allocations for Angolan were announced.
* About 25 cargoes of June-loading Nigerian cargoes were still available with about half held by Total and Shell (LON:RDSa).
* Indonesian oil company Pertamina's tender for July 8-10 delivery and July 23-27 delivery closes on Thursday.
* Pertamina has another tender for 1-10 or 16-20 August or early September delivery closing on Monday.
* India's HPCL issued a buy tender but specifics did not immediately emerge, traders said.
Written By: Reuters
Trading in financial instruments and/or cryptocurrencies involves high risks including the risk of losing some, or all, of your investment amount, and may not be suitable for all investors. Prices of cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and may be affected by external factors such as financial, regulatory or political events. Trading on margin increases the financial risks.
Before deciding to trade in financial instrument or cryptocurrencies you should be fully informed of the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite, and seek professional advice where needed.
Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. The data and prices on the website are not necessarily provided by any market or exchange, but may be provided by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual price at any given market, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Fusion Media and any provider of the data contained in this website will not accept liability for any loss or damage as a result of your trading, or your reliance on the information contained within this website.
It is prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, transmit or distribute the data contained in this website without the explicit prior written permission of Fusion Media and/or the data provider. All intellectual property rights are reserved by the providers and/or the exchange providing the data contained in this website.
Fusion Media may be compensated by the advertisers that appear on the website, based on your interaction with the advertisements or advertisers.